This statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
- Lime Auction House Ltd identifies itself as a Data Controller and is registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for personal data, registration number A8182210. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of Lime Auction House's non- compliance with UK Data Protection law.
- You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
- Lime Auction House Ltd uses various applications to administer your personal data. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you.
- Lime Auction House Ltd will like to hold your personal data in electronic database form, including the use of cloud-based applications. We make sure to select cloud providers that provide suitable guarantees over the privacy and rights associated with your personal data.
- Lime Auction House Ltd will not give your data to any third parties unless required for the proper administration of your account and for the avoidance of doubt, will never give your personal details to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes. Your data will not be transferred outside of the EU.
- In order to make sure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we also retain your communications preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, or until you inform us that you wish us to erase your data.
- We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us via the internet and remind you that you do so at your own risk. All personal details- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)- are held on encrypted devices, protected with password protection which where possible is dual-factor authenticated.
- We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By using our website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.